"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Fourth of July

This is how we celebrated our Fourth of July :)
We start the day off with a 5k walk/Run in Claremont with the Family.

J ran the 1k, he was so proud when he finished!


The kiddos in the stroller ready to go for the 5k, I did not run I walked with speed :)


Here we all are, the group of athletes who participaited. Joshua was unable to participate he had just came home from working a grave yard shift...we missed him.


Janna resting on Jadyn waiting for the fireworks!


Uncle Joey being so silly with the kids blanky.


J watching the fireworks


The group.


Janna and Mommy watching the sky light up. Janna's first Fourth of July.

This was the best shot I got. I guess I needed to adjust the settings.
It was a great day filled with fun, family, and celebration!





No comments: