"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nice and Tidy or a Big huge mess?

When I am having a hard time ..................
I picture myself relaxing on the Beach in Pismo! My favorite place to be!


A hard week! Last week we had sickness in our house. For J it was 7 days of a high fever! He was waking up at night, and during the day while he was awake he was pretty out of sorts, and very cranky! It was like I had a different child. Because of this I was one tired exhausted mommy. I felt drained from my head to my toes at most every moment of the day. My days were spent taking temperatures, giving Motrin, giving cool baths, and lots of snuggling. My house became a huge mess, and the orderly house I try to run went out the door. I spent the whole next week playing catch up! I felt like I was so behind. It reminded me of how important it is to stay on top of daily things!

As I was reflecting with God this morning...I was thinking about this! I was thinking about how Gods love is unconditional and no matter if our relationship with him is neat and tidy or a big huge mess, he still loves us! He loves us no matter! All the time! I am so glad that he gives Grace! I know I am not worthy of it, but I do need it most days! With this said...I also know that when my relationship with him is messy Satan has much a much easier time getting my attention. My mind starts to doubt myself, my identity, my ability to be a good wife and mom. Satan does a great job of putting lies into my head. It is when my relationship with God is neat and tidy, I am confident in who I am. I take pride in that fact that he created me exactly how I am for a reason and a purpose. I am positive that he has me in this place and time for a reason.

Even if my house falls behind and becomes a big huge mess, I do not want to allow my relationship with God to do the same. He Loves me unconditionally, and on my Priority List my he is number one!


No comments: