"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Twin Lakes

Back in July we went to the most amazing place! TWIN LAKES! I have not had the opportunity to sit down and catch up on our blog! This is one of those Blogs I really wish I wrote right away all the memories, visions, and emotions were fresh in my mind. But really when I think about it they still are! My best friend Melissa as gone to Twin Lakes all of her life. She has come back and shared many stories. I really had no idea until I went. Our Family camped there with her and her family for 5 days. Those days went by so very fast, and we could of spent a whole month there. It was so nice to be away outdoors in Gods Beautiful creation. Honestly I had this overwhelming sense of peace and Joy while I was there. Joshua also really loved it, and we have decided that would really like it to become a family tradition for us and out family! The kids did great! They were able to explore and roam. When we were leaving to come home, I found myself tearing up. I did not want to leave. Usually when I am on vacation I have this desire to get home to my shower and my bed...But nope not this time. In fact it was the opposite, nothing in me wanted to go, everything in me wanted to stay! Oh how I can not wait to get back there! Enjoy the pictures! We had a blast!



Mono Village -My new favorite Camping spot!

The Lake

Our families together at the top a rock we all clibmed!

Daddy and Janna- So beautiful !

J checking out the view

The Girls!

Daddy Hiking with Janna

Jadyn on Mommys Back

The Falls

J my little Hiker! He hiked 5 miles in one day. We went to the top of the Falls.

Janna and Lincoln- best buds

They are going to hate us when they get older...but this is so cute!
My little Man!
Melissa, Shaheen, and Lincoln
Janna Rose
Our Family- We love Twin Lakes

1 comment:

Shaheen & Melissa said...

Very Nice Julie! Makes me want to go back RIGHT NOW!! :) You guys got some great shots!! I'll have to get those ones of our little love birds!!! so adorable!! I like the one that Joshua took of him and Janna too!! :) They are all great! thanks for sharing!!