"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas cards/ Letters

I find myself anxiously awaiting the mail carrier during this season!
I just love getting Christmas cards, letters, and pictures!
There are a few reasons I really love this!

1) I love getting mail that is not bills! The reality is that most mail we get is junk mail or Bills! With technology these days we do not get snail mail! We get emails, evites, message posts, and status updates. I really miss getting mail!

2) Most of the Christmas cards we receive are from people we see on a regular basis, but I love getting a picture of them because I don't always have one.

3) I also love to see how everyone does it. some might send cards with nice works, some pictures, some letters. I love to see the creativity that is put into it! It is a great reminder of how God has created us all uniquely! With our own creative ways! Its amazing to see all the different ways to recap someone on your past year!

4) The biggest reason I love getting Christmas Cards is that I get to see and read how Christ is working in everyones lives! It is a reminder of how our God is alive and working daily in our lives!

Thank you all for sharing! Your cards have truly blessed me!
Here is our Christmas card and letter if you did not receive it.

Merry Christmas!
May CHRIST be the center of your CHRISTmas!

Sorry this is a picture of the picture..not too clear

If you click the letter it will enlarge so you can read it.

No comments: