"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Meeting Savannah Gayle DeHaan

At the end of September I was blessed with the opportunity to fly to Boseman, Montana to visit my best friend Christine, and to meet her sweet baby Girl Savannah Gayle!

Savannah was born August 19th 2010

She was about 6 weeks when I met her! She is so perfect and precious! It was so great to see Christine and her husband Jason in this new chapter of their lives! Parenthood! They are already excellent parents! Christine is such a natural Mommy! Savannah is so blessed to have parents like them. I will let the picture tell about my trip!

Savannah with her Mommy right after her bath!

Sweet Savannah
Savannah hanging out with her auntie Julie

So beautiful!
Jadyn got to come with Mommy to Montana, we enjoyed doing a little photo shoot together!

Happy Family!

This is the street they live on...it was so beautiful! Weather was perfect!

Jadyn with her Auntie Christine!

A lake we walked to near their home

Jadyn and Savannah 9 months apart! Best Friends already!

Boseman is absolutely beautiful!

The girls!
Christines in-laws horses

Jadyn on a tractor!

I spent 6 days there...it was so nice! But I truly missed my family!

No comments: