"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be Thankful for!

So Thankful and Incredibly Blessed!



As many of you know I have been so blessed with being part of a Moms group at our church. It is called Mom to Mom, and it is amazing how this group and the moms in the group have touched my life! God really does place us in the right place at the right time!

Recently at Mom to Mom I had the opportunity to share my testimony! I took this opportunity to share about what God had done in my life, and what the results have been. I spent time praying about what I should share, and spent time preparing. It was amazing to really focus and walk-through my life year by year. I know that the women enjoyed hearing my story, but really after it was all said and done I was amazed to hear my story. I was amazed because it took me back, and opened my eyes to what God has done in our lives, and how if any of those moments did not happen we would not be where we are, or who we are today.

There are have been really tough times in our life..times when we were not sure how we were going to get through. Our plans were shattered, our hearts were broken, life was not easy! But God asked us to be faithful, and he brought us through. Now we look back and would not want to change a thing.

We are so thankful for God who asked us to have a realationship with him at a young age, and asked us to give our whole Lives to him. And we are so Thankful that he has brought us down his path, not ours. We know that our creator will never give us anything we can't handle, he has proven that to us over and over again!

He has blessed us in amazing ways, and He continues to Bless us! We are so Thankful!




No comments: