"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jadyn Elizabeth

Jadyn Elizabeth Taflinger
Born November 30th 2009 at 8:29pm
8 pounds 13 ounces 21 inches

The story:
So this is how it went....I waited and waited and then on he morning of November 30th I was induced to go into Labor. We were all ready for her grand entrance. With Joshua and my mom by my side we waited and waited for what seemed like forever. Progression was slow in the beginning. It took all day to get to 3 cm dilated. It was almost 8 pm and we were not even sure she was going to come that day. Then within 30 minutes I was dilated to 10cm and she was out. The midwife told me to do a practice push, and then she said here comes her head! I actually kind of did not believe her and started laughing (of course I had an epidural). So now the joke is I laughed her out. Below are the beautiful pictures! We are incredibly blessed to have a precious healthy baby girl to add to our family.



me pushing/laughing

Here she is!

So precious!

Proud parents!















No comments: