"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day!
I love St Patricks day! It could be because Green is my favorite color..But I think its because I have many good memories on that day. My mom would always make us green food on St Patricks day. What ever it was that we were eating she would die it green. It was so fun! I also have many great memories of having corned beef can cabbage for dinner :) So very yummy especially made by my Grandma. It was also a favorite of my Papa! Now with my kids I find that I too am very excited about making there food green..and making a bug deal out of St. Patricks day! We had Mom to Mom on St Patricks day so I knew we were going to be eating something fast. So I dyed their oatmeal green!


Janna wondering what she is eating! She ate it all and loved it!
Took J a while to try it, then he realized it taste the same as the oatmeal he requests every morning when he wakes up!
A little blurry..but here is our precious Jadyn Elizabeth!
Our precious blessings!

It is so hard to get them all to look!

No comments: