"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pismo

Wow its been such a long time since I have blogged! So much has gone on!

Here are some pics from our annual Pismo trip in March! My kids are starting to create memories there and I love it. I have gone to Pismo since I was born! I love that J remembers things from Pismo...like the cliffs and how he through the frisbee over them, and the ocean, the pool, Ice cream, the big rock, the hot tub, the childrens museum, the wall with Gum, and how he got to share a bed with Sister Janna Rose! The last few months I have really enjoyed hearing him talk about his memories there...his memories are very similar to the ones I had as a kid growing up.

J with Papa and Hammy next to the Gum wall

J the policeman at the children s museum
Janna the Doctor just Like Hammy


Spin spin spin
Spin Spin spin
Our family of 5 :)

Jadyns 1st time at the beach!

I love the green grass at Pismo!
Happy Jadyn!
Sleepy siblings!
Our family on the cliffs!
Love the Pier

Ice cream from The Scoop!
Bubble Gum Yummy!
Love those eyes!

Out on the rocks
Daddy Climbs up high
Beach Beauty
Daddy with his precious girls!

Daddy looking for the Frisbee!

No comments: