"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Saturday, June 5, 2010

6 years ago I married my Best Friend


Wedding Day! June 5th, 2004
(Sorry Blurry the picture had to be scanned)

Today is our 6th Anniversary! 6 Years ago I married my best friend, and 6 years ago I made the best decision I have ever made! No I did not make it on my own. God had it all planned out. As the years go by I am continually reminded of God's perfect plan. When Joshua and I were hanging out at the beginning of the dating process, I said there is no way I am dating anyone!..I had just started at the college I had dreamed about going to, I did not want some relationship to mess up my grades. I did not want to just get hurt again by another guy. I even remember saying to God, I know he has all the qualities I would want in a marriage, but its not good timing. It was then, early on in our dating that God said "Julie trust me, and trust him". As a Christian I try my hardest to daily surrender to my Savior! I am so glad that I listened that day. I gave him a chance and here we're celebrating 6 years of an amazing marriage! Joshua and I both give the credit to God, and we feel so amazingly blessed to have each other. Thank you Joshua for being the man of my dreams, and having all of the qualities I required in a husband, and thank you God for allowing our crazy paths to cross, and for asking us to trust you! In the past 6 years we have made so many memories together, and I look forward to the many more to come! I love you with all my heart Babe!

Honeymoon- Dunn's River Falls Jamaica!

No comments: