"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So many Blessings

I am not a morning person, and actually I am not a night owl either. It is so interesting when I hear people talk about the two! I am not really sure where I fall. I struggle to get out of bed every single morning and I am ready for bed pretty early in the evening, and if we watch TV or a movie I will most likely fall asleep....

I have realized that I am also cranky in the morning especially when the kids are up earlier than expected. I have also realized that if I get up earlier then them, and spend time with my creator I am in a much better mood. Starting your day out right is so important, I am a whole different person, and much more joyful to be around.

I am a very happy person, I have so many blessings. I am so thankful to God for the life that he has given me. I love being a wife, and a Mom. I have so much Joy in my heart. I need to make sure little things like waking up too early don't take that Joy.

So many blessings!

Joshua Wayne- So Lovable
Janna Rose - Always goofy but so sweet!

Jadyn Elizabeth- Brightens my day always - this makes me laugh so much.


Us enjoying our favorite team- Go Dodgers!

No comments: