"Every day we are called to small things with Great Love."

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jadyn Elizabeth is 1yr old

One year ago we were blessed with a sweet baby girl Jadyn Elizabeth. She was born on her Great Grandmas Birthday November 30th 2009.

When discovering I was pregnant with sweet Jadyn I was not too thrilled! To be honest I cried! Janna was only 6 months old, and I was not ready to give up my Body again. I also just thought that was way too soon to have another child! But even though I was not sure about the idea...I knew God was and that was what mattered. He knew what he was doing!

On November 30th 2009 we had a beautiful little healthy baby girl! This last year has been so amazing getting to know her! She is like a ray of sunshine who brightens all of our days. She is so sweet and snugly. She is very small, but she has a huge heart and a huge personality. Her siblings are head over heals in love with her, and she too has a great love for them! Really she has been the perfect addition to our family, and we could not imagine life with out her!


Jadyns Doorway on her Birthday Morning

Good Morning Sweet Jadyn Elizabeth Happy Birthday!
'
Jadyn and her Great Grandma have the same Birthday...here they are with their cake!

Great Grandma came for dinner, and we had cake a little too late. Jadyn was ready for bed and only wanted mommy to hold her. We tried to get a nice picture with great grandma.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your heart for your Children. It is a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing your journey. God is good and we are blessed.